Tuesday, November 01, 2005

pill "poppers"

OK...it's not what you think!

I learned a great trick for getting a whiff (actually a WHOOF) of poppers. Just take an empty pill bottle and stuff with a cotton ball. Soak it with several drops of your favorite fluid. Open and inhale as needed. Brace yourself!

It's super convenient to carry around and you don't have to worry about spillage or a broken bottle while cruising the sex clubs.

I owe this trick to a very kinky guy who just happens to be the publisher of a popular kink magazine. I tied him up and put him in a tub at a local sex club. Guy after guy came and pissed on him. Poppers make him squirm and he had his own done up like I describe above. No spills and lots of thrills...

BTW, if your local sex shop doesn't seem to carry them, just ask for "Room Odorizer" or "Leather Stripper". You might just get the real deal.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mind you, I am not disagreeing with your total ban on things like Pot, but .... inhaling poisonous industrial solvents doesn't seem like a good alternative to me :o)

5:49 PM  
Blogger Lthrbound said...

And mind you, I am not advocating usage, either. Large doses of chocolate isn't healthy - but that doesn't stop the masses - nor require legislative action.

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home