Friday, June 30, 2006

Hellfire. Pussy? Loser!

Some bitter asswipe who's online name is "gasmaskbob" sent me this on Recon today:

Ithr,
Thek hellfire club is a pussy club for beginners
bpb


(verbatim - as posted)

I was so shocked, I cried and cried and cried for hours on end. How could someone say something so horrible about my Chicago Hellfire Club brothers.

I collected my broken soul and mustered up enough courage to send this pariah a passive-aggressive love note:

Pussy? So bitter... it must just suck to be as stupid as yourself. Stick your thumb up your butt (ooops, I mean pussy) and have a nice day sweetie!
(I'll bet you're ugly, too since you are too "pussy" to show your face)


This fop has no pictures online and his profile description says nothing. Heck, go look for yourself:

http://www.maskedmen.com/gasmaskbob

I wonder what fabulous club he belongs to that makes the CHC a club for pussies?

-Lthrbound

(I gotta go get some more tissue...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home