Friday, June 16, 2006

MY BONDAGE HERO AND MY BOY


FetishDiva Midori is my inspiration. She is one-of-a-kind when it comes to a savvy combination of psychology, skill and creatitivity. She is the best female shibari rigger I have ever seen. And finally, I met her... actually more than that, she took a hold of my bondage work and put it to use!

(bowing) "I am not worthy..... I am not worthy.... I am not worthy!"

It happened at the West Hollywood gay pride in the Erotic City tent. I walked in (late) to her presentation. She yelled out "Is there anybody kinky in here?" To my amazement she summoned my boy and me up to the stage. I had just spent 15 minutes trussing him up in a shibari "shinju" harness. She knew exactly what to do. She grabbed hold of the handle in back that I sculpted and tossed the boy around, wonked on his nipples and took charge. I was in heaven... and so was the boy.

If I had a sister, it would be her...

Midori is half German/half Asian - just like me! I spent hours in Tokyo bars (in Roppongi for those in the know) - straight bars - but bondage club bars nonetheless. I spent time watching women get tied up. It was exciting and amazing but not homoerotic. What was homoerotic, however, was the thought of doing this to another man. Just so happens that the principles and methodology applies to both sexes. Unfortuntely, any gay scenes like this in Japan (if they even exist) are completely unavailable to gaijin (foreigners) which I was considered.

Thank you Midori! You can beat on my boy anytime.

It was like a rite of passage for me. No authority has ever commented on my ropework - let alone use it like it was meant to.



Life is good ;)

-Lthrbound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home