Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wow, Lthrbound gets verbally assaulted!

Some bitchy fag from San Francisco sent me this posting on Recon.com:

-------------------------------------------------------
FROM: river2431
TO: lthrbound

What's the big deal about pics on Recon...many folks have hidden images ready to be uploaded....what I hear from you is a lack of respect for those truly interested in this type of activity but must be discreet....Me, for example, I am ready to send a pic from the internet but not ready to advertise as I am a public person.....however, your attitude is what is really disgusting...seen not just in your attitude with pics but with other areas....re-read your profile and see if you can get a clue about what I'm talking about.

-------------------------------------------------------

So.... I sent her a sharp little tort in response. Usually I just ignore these spiteful little queens, but she actually did make my butt itch.

-------------------------------------------------------
FROM: lthrbound
TO: river2431

Bitter party of one - your table is ready.

It means you're hiding. I have tied up 100s of men and without fail, those who are timid in their disclosure are also timid in their performance in the style of play I engage in. I dare you to find someone who says I have a lack of respect for anyone I have played with. That is a true dare.

I am also a very public person in the entertainment industry and I have chosen not to live in fear of what society thinks about my sexuality - and I especially do not live in fear of insecurity like yours.

So, no, I can't get a clue about what you are talking about because it is you who has no clue. And, you poor soul, I do respond favorably to EVERYONE who offers to send a pic upon first contact - it's only those who choose to attack me (like you) that get a fervent reply. Instead of ignoring my profile (like an adult) you chose to vent.

Seek help for your insecurities and amazing bondage will follow. And don't contact me again - I'm still smiling!

-------------------------------------------------------

In retrospect, I did tell this cunt that he should have just ignored my profile and moved on -- and by responding I engaged in the same behavior.

And in ending this all, I blocked the twot from replying. I guess that is a bit passive-aggressive of me, but man did it feel GREAT!

Am I a bad person?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home