Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Close Encounters of the Ex Kind

I was felt up by my ex boyfriend today.

Granted, it was in a dark room at a sex club, but that's beside the point!

He clearly had sized me up and knew who I was -- and then made the choice to put the moves on me. But I could see nothing.

However, as this stranger approached me (like a twink, not a seasoned leatherman) I could smell cologne. Cologne has no place in a sex club anyway but this was oddly familiar. I then reached down and felt a dick that I was once familiar with before (the appendage dick, not the dick of a person standing in front of me).

I was so thrown by this that I left. But in my car, I came to the realization that he still wants me and just how wonderfully satisfying that is since he can't have me and never will. I pity him, actually - because of him dumping me I now have a wonderful family -- and all he has is a skinny chubby-chaser 20 year old twink who loves him conditionally because he's fat.

Life is sweet...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home