Monday, August 29, 2005

Lurking Letch

On Saturday, I was invited to a play party hosted by Avatar. It was held at a private dungeon near LAX.

The first scene I did was rather involved. I put my boy in a stratitjacket and hood. Over the top of the SJ went a suspension harness. The dungeon has a 1-ton chain hoist on a sliding I-beam track. My boy was strung up, unable to move, unable to speak, unable to see and completely in my control. I thought it would be fun to spin him around and roll him about while suspended. His hard-on reflected his enjoyment.

Avatar screens their guests to allow only competent and true players. Well, one must have slipped through the cracks. (admitedly, their response to this incident was admirable.)

My scene was ruined by a very aggressive man.

Understand that a Top carries full responsibility for the safety of their bottom. When someone is truly helpless in a scene - some amount of standard protocol and decorum must be followed. I expect assholes to come up and interrupt when I play in public (like Folsom, Dore or IML) - but not a private party.

A bit about this asshole:
-He was older (probably 50)
-He was wearing boots and leather shorts and flagging red (fist fucking).
-We has hairy - including up the back of his neck.
-He had a mound of fat/flesh on the back of his neck - and not much fat elsewhere.

The asshole was lurking and watching the whole thing transpire. I have no problem with this - play around others means others can and will watch. I get off on this. But asshole decided to push his way in and fondle the boy - right in the middle of the scene! It was like he believed this was proper and acceptable. I wedged my back between him and the boy -- and he maneuvered around and did it again! I did not want to yell at him because that would have broken the scene and likely instilled an sense of true panic in the boy.

I stopped the scene because I was too angry to continue. I searched for the asshole but he had moved on to fisting someone in another room. If I had interrupted his scene it would have been just as bad as what he did to me.

I am going to try and channel my frustartion into a how-to guide for dungeon play amongst others. Stay tuned....

-Lthrbound

1 Comments:

Blogger RogerD said...

thank you for being my Sir in "shining Leather". We need a signal for me to kick when letches attack!
boyroger

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home