Sunday, August 14, 2005

No dick and ass pics, PLEASE!

(I hope my blog doesn't end up being a bitter queen's diary - but here's another rant)

It seems as though I am on a roll bitching about online profiles. Now that the internet has replaced meeting face-to-face in a bar, personal misrepresentation is at a ridiculous high. I am going to try to be constructive here....but...

Why do bottoms and subs feel the need to show pics of their cock and ass in an online profile? I mean, geez, what the hell difference does THAT make to a BDSM top? What am I going to do that would make a difference if a dick is big or small? And we know for a fact that all gay men have assholes, right? If I am a "sizing up" someone online (sorry for the pun) I want to see a nice full body shot, a face, and a smile. Clothing on is just fine.

The number one thing that gets me excited are the EYES. The eyes never lie. In someone's eyes you can see pride or self doubt, happiness or sadness, eagerness or arrogance -- you get the picture by now.

Bonus points go to those willing to show their kink/fetish online. Leather is a transformational fetish. Just like the theatrical mask, it empowers the wearer, makes them feel sexy and look ready for business. A pic of someone in their gear with a nice big smile is THE sexiest thing.

Don't hide. Please! If you are afraid of being "outed" then offer to send someone a vanilla pic upon your first contact. if you try and catch me on Worldleathermen or Gearfetish, and you have no face pic (or no offer of one), then YOU WILL BE IGNORED. If you post pics of your dick and ass - I will be glad to tell you what to do with them ;-)

-Lthrbound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home